Saturday, December 1, 2007

All About Me

Hi!
I'm Annelise and I'm a one year old living it up in Virginia Beach, VA. I can't walk yet but I love cruising around anything that I can get my grubby little hands on. My parents are pretty cool, I guess. They are Stephen and Beth. They got married in July 2003 in Virginia Beach. My daddy is a Computer Scientist at NSWC Dam Neck and he also has a portrait and wedding photography business called Portrait Photography of Virginia Beach - you can check out his website here. My mommy stays at home with me. She loves me so much that she'll do anything I want her to do - all I have to do is cry! I love her very much, too. She's very special to me and I can't wait till we start talking to each other. She has a beautiful smile and I love it when she makes me laugh.

In my spare time I like to watch Baby Einstein and Praise Baby. I also like to make a mess of my toys, the books on my book shelf and the entertainment center that I'm not supposed to go into. I hear that Christmas is coming soon and I can't wait to get into all of those decorations! I enjoy a good nap - if you can get me to go to bed. I hate my crib. :o(

My mommy and daddy will update this blog for me since I can't speak or type yet. There will be pictures and videos of me that you can watch as I grow up. That's all for now - ciao!






2 comments:

GiGi said...

Good morning, Annelise,

I love your new blog! What a fun way to keep in touch with your family and friends. I hope you will share with us all the things you discover as you grow up.

I will check back often to see more beautiful pictures of you and to read about your adventures in life. I hope to have a meaningful part in that as well.

I love you, my sweet little angel!

GiGi
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

you are so cute! maybe in a couple years when we start preschool or something we could go on a date? meet me at mcdonald's.
call me babe,
caleb