Saturday, December 15, 2007
Santa Baby
I went to see Santa today and told him that I want peace and joy for all mankind... oh, and an indoor slide, new clothes, a Nikon D3, a dirtbuster, new toys, barbie dolls, a Nikon D3, a ringflash, some Multi-Max Pocket Wizards, a Nikon D3, new books, some flash cards, some diamond earrings, a little black dress for parties (women's size 2 - I'll grow into it), a Nikon D3, a...

3 comments:
Beth:
The pictures of Annelise are precious. She must be quite the aspiring photographer with that list for Santa! ; )
Heather J....
You're out of luck Annelise, I checked and Santa is not an authorized Nikon Reseller.
She is doing so well with Santa! Last year Collin cried his little eyes out when I sat him on Santa's lap.
So happy to see you have a blog now so I can keep up with what is going on with you guys all the way in Virginia Beach.
Annelise is a beautiful baby...a wonderful mix of both mama and dada!
Danielle
Post a Comment