I know I've been M.I.A around here, so for those of you who check my blog on a regular basis hoping for newer posts I'm sorry that I haven't been more faithful to you. However, things are going great around here. I've been gaining weight by eating all kinds of yummy things. My favorites are yogurt with wheat germ, mandarin oranges, and almond butter toast. I like to lick the remaining almond butter from my high chair tray with my fingers - that stuff is awesome!
I recently took a trip to North Carolina to visit my friends, Hannah & Nathan. My daddy and their daddy were roommates in college and have remained friends ever since. I liked spending time with them. They were a huge inspiration to me because after I hung around them for a few days, I became more confident in my walking and I think I'm starting to like walking more than crawling now. I might be a little slow, but I know that if I practice enough I'll be as good as Hannah & Nathan one day. We had a lot of fun playing together and I didn't want to leave as we said our goodbyes.
Mommy also wanted to visit one of her friends while we were down in NC. So we drove down to see her for a few hours and I got to play with her nephew, Cody. He's also pretty good at




No comments:
Post a Comment