Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a great day! My day has been wonderful so far. I went out to an early lunch with mommy and daddy to Panera :0) I also received a cute little balloon on a stick from mommy and daddy! I love those things.

After lunch I came home and have been enjoying making a mess and reading...two of my favorite things. I love Valentine's Day but it is good to know that I am loved every day of the year.

Lots of Love,
Annelise









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day Sweet Pea. Thank you for the picture and card that was very sweet of you. Trey and Justin loved their card and candy too. We love you very much and we will see you soon.

The Petersons said...

She has the sweetest smile. Sounds like a wonderful day for the family! Great pics!