Monday, February 11, 2008

Where's your nose?

I have learned where my nose is! All the time now mommy and daddy will say "Where's your nose, Annelise?" Then I will point at it with my finger. Now I just need to learn the rest of my body parts :)



Click on the image to play my video in a new window. Make sure your speakers are on so you can hear daddy ask me where my nose is. But notice that just before I show you I make sure that the block is securely placed on top of the other ones - I didn't want it to fall!

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

Too cute! I love how she actually stops to respond to her daddy. I don't think my two would stop what they were doing to answer.

Anonymous said...

You are growing up and learning so much I am very proud of you Annelise.