I'm a lovable baby girl being raised by my loving parents, Stephen and Beth. This blog is about me and the things I'm learning to do as I grow up. Please comment on my blogs and show me your love, too!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Fun with Friends
Mommy's friend April and her daughter Alyssa came to visit us on Friday for a few hours. They live in Richmond and Mommy met April when they were in college at Liberty University. We went out to a Japanese restaurant and then headed to the beach to play in the sand. Mommy couldn't really get a picture of Alyssa and me together...we couldn't sit still together long enough!
OK, I'm jumping into this blog world...here goes...Annelise, you are adorable! Your pic with the Easter Bunny it too cute! You look very "impressed" with him =0)
3 comments:
You get more precious each day! Looks like the beach was a blast!
OK, I'm jumping into this blog world...here goes...Annelise, you are adorable!
Your pic with the Easter Bunny it too cute! You look very "impressed" with him =0)
Too cute. She is getting SO big! I couldn't believe it when I saw her Sunday night. I love her little pony tails. :)
Post a Comment