While in Roanoke visiting Nikki and Lilly, I was able to see the Easter Bunny for the first time :) Lilly and I were both a little afraid of him so we had our mommies be in the picture with us. I even received this cool little kaleidoscope toy.

I'm a lovable baby girl being raised by my loving parents, Stephen and Beth. This blog is about me and the things I'm learning to do as I grow up. Please comment on my blogs and show me your love, too!
2 comments:
Both of mine love the thought of the Easter Bunny until they get up close and they both lose control! Cute pic!!
My dear sweet Annelise,
You know what? I sure would be afraid of a HUGE bunny rabbit staring right at me, too! It's a good thing Mommy was right there to help you. Next year won't be so bad - just wait and see.
I love you!
G.G.
Post a Comment