Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Myrtle Beach

Mommy and I joined Papa Flowers and Grandma Marie in Myrtle Beach last week :) The weather was great and we stayed in a nice condo too!

I ate so much on the trip...Mommy thinks I may be going through a growth spurt. My favorite food on the whole trip was coleslaw! I ate it everyday...I couldn't seem to get enough :)
We went to the lazy river, pool, fishing piers, beach and outlet malls while we were there. Grandma Marie bought me some cute new outfits!

Me and Grandma Marie on the Cherry Grove fishing pier


Me and Papa Ken on the Cherry Grove fishing pier


Me and Mommy on the Cherry Grove fishing pier
Enjoying a day at the beach :)



Relaxing with Mommy
I don't like the cold water :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great vaca, did you get a little sun tan? coldslaw, huh? that sounds intersting and messy! see you soon. we are going to try and go to the park playdate on friday if the weather is nice

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to soak up some sun and have some fun.

The Petersons said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Hope all is well!

Emily Flowers said...

I love her pic where she's scared of the water. Precious!

Emily Flowers said...

I love her pic where she's scared of the water. Precious!