I'm a lovable baby girl being raised by my loving parents, Stephen and Beth. This blog is about me and the things I'm learning to do as I grow up. Please comment on my blogs and show me your love, too!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Pics of My Brother
I had a wonderful morning! I started the morning by eating some pumpkin pancakes at IHOP :) After breakfast we went to Baby in Me and I got to see baby brother. Here are some pics of him!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's where we went too. It was really fun. He looks a little like Annelise. SO Sweet! I can't wait to meet him. Did I tell you Jan 15th is Stephan's b-day?
Aren't the 3D ultrasounds fun (and weird at the same time!)? Corben's didn't turn out too well but it was fun to check out! I bet you guys are getting so excited now - are you sharing the name yet?
3 comments:
That's where we went too. It was really fun. He looks a little like Annelise. SO Sweet! I can't wait to meet him. Did I tell you Jan 15th is Stephan's b-day?
Aren't the 3D ultrasounds fun (and weird at the same time!)? Corben's didn't turn out too well but it was fun to check out! I bet you guys are getting so excited now - are you sharing the name yet?
Sure can't wait to get my hands on you!! Love you whole bunches!!
Post a Comment