
I went to the doc for my 2 year check up a few weeks ago and I am 24 pounds and 34 1/4 inches tall. I am still only 10-25% for my weight but I am growing. Be sure to look further down and check out all my posts because I added quite a few today!
I'm a lovable baby girl being raised by my loving parents, Stephen and Beth. This blog is about me and the things I'm learning to do as I grow up. Please comment on my blogs and show me your love, too!

I went to the doc for my 2 year check up a few weeks ago and I am 24 pounds and 34 1/4 inches tall. I am still only 10-25% for my weight but I am growing. Be sure to look further down and check out all my posts because I added quite a few today!
3 comments:
So cute! You are going to be a great big sister! It was fun having dinner with you tonight!
You are getting soooo big!!! I love you whole bunches ~ GiGi
Hi Kinstlers! Congratulations on that handsome baby boy! You all sure do make pretty babies!
I wouldn't worry too much about Anneliese's weight if she is staying on her curve or getting a bit higher. Ali was like that for so long, now she is bigger than I ever thought...full grown young lady at 12! Is there some reason for Annalieses lower weight or is she healthy but just tiny? Carol
Post a Comment