I'm a lovable baby girl being raised by my loving parents, Stephen and Beth. This blog is about me and the things I'm learning to do as I grow up. Please comment on my blogs and show me your love, too!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Baby Ethan is here!
My brother arrived on January 4, 2009 :) He was 11 days early. I love him so much! I like to point out his body parts but get in trouble when I try to touch his eyes. I bring mommy diapers and wipes and try to be a big helper. I even want to help breastfeed him.
He's so yummy!!! Congratulations you guys he's gorgeous! Man, can you guys claim those kids as yours! He looks just like Annelise!!! I hope all is well with you - sounds like you have extra hands to help in Annelise - so awesome!!!
2 comments:
Just stopping by to say hi to sweet baby Ethan. I love the pictures of your scrunched up face - too cute!!
So happy you are here with us.
GiGi loves you whole bunches!
xoxoxoxoxo
He's so yummy!!! Congratulations you guys he's gorgeous! Man, can you guys claim those kids as yours! He looks just like Annelise!!! I hope all is well with you - sounds like you have extra hands to help in Annelise - so awesome!!!
Post a Comment