Sunday, July 5, 2009

Recent Favorites

Here are a couple of things that I like to do lately. I'm LOVE my Dora drawing pad, one of those magnetic doodle thingys that you can erase over and over. I love it so much that I like to take my nap with it as you can see in this picture that daddy took of me just after I fell asleep today.
I'm also really getting into Disney movies. There's this one movie called "Snow White" and it's about this princess who is really pretty but the evil queen doesn't like her so she changes into a witch and tries to hurt Snow White with a poisoned apple. There's a lot of singing and dancing with the seven dwarfs that she meets. I really like to watch this movie whenever Mommy and Daddy will let me. Here's a picture of Snow White:


And here's another picture that Daddy took of me today when I wasn't looking - I was too busy watching Snow White before my nap (I didn't finish it because I want to watch more later).

No comments: