This Christmas season has been so much fun. I helped Mommy decorate the Christmas tree and decorated a gingerbread house last weekend. Mommy's gingerbread house making ability was not that great! A few minutes after I finished decorating the roof collapsed :( This time next year Ethan should be able to join in on all the fun. This year he just sat in his highchair and watched us decorate the tree.
Friday, December 11, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :0)
This Christmas season has been so much fun. I helped Mommy decorate the Christmas tree and decorated a gingerbread house last weekend. Mommy's gingerbread house making ability was not that great! A few minutes after I finished decorating the roof collapsed :( This time next year Ethan should be able to join in on all the fun. This year he just sat in his highchair and watched us decorate the tree.

No comments:
Post a Comment