I haven't seen Teri since I was 3 months old and stayed at her house in CA.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Lunch with Teri
Today mommy got a call from Teri saying that she was in town from CA. Teri is mommy's friend from college and they also went to the same small group at church. We went to lunch with her and some other friends to Gotti's Grinders. It was my first time there and I liked it. The lady behind the counter thought I was cute and gave me animal crackers.


3 comments:
What fun! We haven't heard anything out of them since they left VA. If you talk to her again, tell we said hello!
I have been wanting to try out Gotti's Grinders....was it good? Glad you were able to spend time with your friend!
That must have been fun to see her!
Yes, the clippies in Syd's hair are from Chrissy. She put this nonskid stuff on them that work great in Syd's fine straigh hair.
Post a Comment