Monday, January 17, 2011

Blizzard 2010!!!
















































We had a VERY white Christmas this year! The snow started on Christmas afternoon/evening and didn't stop for over a day. We had almost a foot and a half of snow. Hampton Roads had not seen snow like this in many years (20??) and it was the third largest snowfall! Daddy built an igloo and Ethan and I went and played in the snow for a little while. Ethan did not like the snow that much and wanted to come in after a few minutes.
Mommy didn't realize that we were getting all this snow before it started. We didn't have a ton of food in the house so mommy ordered us pizza one day. Papa Johns was able to deliver :) I love snow but hope not to see it this deep for a long time!







1 comment:

Jennifer said...

awesome snow fort!!!!! I have awesome memories of my dad building us an igloo when we were little. So fabulous to see other dad's take time to do that for their kids - go Stephen!!!!

P.S. I can't believe Virginia got that much snow! Crazy!