Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010
















I was so excited to see that mommy and daddy got us a Little Tikes house for Christmas. I said Wow when I saw it! We get to keep it inside for now but when it gets warmer it is going to the backyard. This was a great Christmas because Ethan was almost 2 this year and really got into it more. We received SO many nice gifts there are too many to picture and list. A few things that I received that I really took notice of:










Cinderella Barbie that sings A Dream is a Wish





Ladybug glowing night light





Princess book with Gigi's voice inside- I tell mommy that Gigi is inside and mommy thinks it is so funny.





Sleeping bag with Disney princesses on it. I lay inside of this on TOP of my bed.





Annelise Barbie doll with movie.





Sweetpea Beauty watch





My first jewelry box.






















































No comments: